Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Kemp Electronics supplying all your component needs (Capitalism)

Kemp Electronics supplying all your component needs (Capitalism)

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Everything you need for production now being sold on the b2b market (Light Bulbs, Integrated Circuits, Microprocessors). Put Kemp brand components in your cars, appliances, and toys today! Affordable pricing, leading quality.

If large quantities are needed, let me know.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

And now also selling glass, silicon, and tungsten powder at affordable prices.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Silicon up now at $50 for 18.37 quality. Compare to the average retail price of $104 and the average retail quality of 12.4, you can sell at $100 and beat the competition on both price and quality. So sell Kemp brand silicon in your industrial store today!
Michael Tsui
RJ: Reisen
CO: Reisen Udongein Inaba

+ / -

Total Posts: 45
Turned out you are letting yourself be undercutted :D
El Marko
RJ: El Marko
CO: El Marko

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
You're a godsend, thanks.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Michael - if I'm being undercutted I'm not seeing it when I check the markets, and all of my various products are still selling at a good pace, so it must not be all that effective. :)

Now selling appliances. Been making all the parts for them, I decided to put in a factory too - washers, dryers, ovens, refrigerators. All priced less than half of the current average retail price, so they should be profitable to sell in your stores.
El Marko

+ / -

Cian, are you running low on silicon? I love your high quality stuff, reluctant to buy the level 6/7 stuff for my motherboards :-(
El Marko

+ / -

Whoever is asking $39 a unit for quality 6-7 silicon is having a laugh, though. I briefly considered it, but it isn't worth it. There's some at almost Q20 for $45 which I've gone for in the meantime.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

My expanded electronics factories have been using up most of my silicon lately, and the stuff I was selling for $50 sold out. I'll have to expand my factory a bit if I want to keep selling it b2b, it's only a size 500 factory.

XXV is selling a ton of 19.98ql stuff for $45 now, my latest batch is only 21.7, so it's not much diff from what I'd be putting up.
El Marko

+ / -

Yeah, that's who I bought from. No problem, thanks :)
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Due to the ongoing coal shortage, I'm having a lack of silicon - causing a shortage of both integrated circuits and microprocessors. I'll have more up once quality coal becomes more available.
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
By tomorrow afternoon I will have researched up to level 24 coal and be ready to begin production. Contact me for any orders or let me know if there is any interest in this thread.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Rocks came through for the coal. Still be a bit before I have enough circuits and processors out though - the 60k circuits and 300k processors I put out today vanished within half an hour haha.
El Marko

+ / -

Thanks for taking my silicon :) Trying to get some silica sand to make some more :(

You need to register or login to post a reply.