Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Is someone buying up all the electricity on the test server?

Is someone buying up all the electricity on the test server?

Previous 1 [2] Next
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Scott still reads the forums and cares about the game and each and every player. But he's not going to jump in and "punish" someone for cornering a market. (If he wanted to comeback and clean-house, he might start with you 92.2Q bug people, joking!)

Exploiting the game code to be infinite rich and then using this cheat to give away cheap power does bother me, but I suppose it shouldn't because it is only a game!

Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Destroying the electricity and water supplies hurts the smaller and newer players. This game is more interesting if there is a larger, more diverse player base. Several people have done this in the past and every time it drives players away. It may be time to quit this game after playing it for years. And I certainly won't be trying the new instance of this game.
Mark Petz
RJ: markpetz
CO: mark petz

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
he is buying all, I will fight it, but in the till it stops post request for power and water and I will try to fill in the 7 to 10 cent range. I will alsp post prices lower than his so he can not profit from his endevers. petz
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
He has several Q of cash, so if he is determined to ruin the game, he can. I'll see if he gives up in a day or two. If not, i'll probably liquidate and quit. It sucks, but without Scott, it is too easy for one person to wreck it for all the others.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I'd certainly hate to see you quit Ben. You make some very good quality products I use.
Mark Petz
RJ: markpetz
CO: mark petz

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
post request for power and water and I will try to fill in the 7 to 10 cent range.
I have some high price postings to take his cash if he keeps this up.
Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
I posted similar in another thread.... I will fulfil as well, anything i can electric/water from .05 - .10 no higher. just put up requests.
Bypass these jerk offs.

And DONT sell to them yourself. its just cheating. Yourself mostly.

this is a great game if you avoid the exploits.
g
PM igm (i play almost every day) or skype: giantkin (please send me a req with the EOS info...so i dont think your one of those pron girls)
g

Bruce Heitz

+ / -

I've sold to them mostly to get them to force the cost of their power so high they won't be able to sell it. If anyone wants power @ 0.10 or less, I'll sell it to you. As long as you don't re-list it for the purpose of speculation, I'll supply as much as I can make. No B2B offer should ever go above 110% of the Q price.
Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
the problem is, they are using exploited funds to buy the stuff from you. (why i dont sell anything to them)
So they dont realy care how much they pay.

https://join.skype.com/HW1i2dCddE9e EOS skype room link. around 30 members now
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

But until Scott addresses this issue and says it is against the game rules to sell to them, My smaller companies could use some of that cash. Hopefully he also sees what they are doing and jails them for their cheating. Some days I wish I had the authority to do this myself.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I've noticed that there are some water shenanigans going on again. Someone put in a buy order for quadrillions of water for @0.10.

If you're a newish player -- net worth, say, less than 100 million -- put in a buy order for water at .07 and I or someone else will fulfill it. Within reason.
Bruce Heitz

+ / -

This has happened several times. This just encourages new players to make their own power and water which ends up making the production glut even worse than before.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.