Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Industry addition ideas

Industry addition ideas

Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

Post Rating: 51
+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Industry addition ideas

Tea,

Supermarket/Cafe/Gas Station
Beverage Plant

It's the most popular beverage consumed in the world after water, and you can have as many or as few types of it as you feel like having.

GPU, PSU, HDD, RAM, Cellphones

Electronics factory
Electronics & Office & Hardware store

We have CPU's and Motherboards, and we can make computers, but these parts are not part of the production. This would really only apply to Personal computers and Laptops (I am here assuming stuff that is able to do more than just barely open up an internet browser).
I can see issues though as it would increase the effort to make those a lot so it may be overdoing it from a game perspective, but I decided to mention this anyway in case you want to expand this part.
(I produce/will produce this and I am fine with it becoming more complicated though).
GPU are generally expensive. HDD (when factories not flooded) are cheap. RAm is very cheap. PSU, varies, but generally middle ground.

Wholesale value ideas:
CPU: 150
Motherboard: Fine as is (150)
PSU: 80
HDD: 60
RAM: 30
PC: 800
Laptop: 900-1000

Cellphones, lacking from production and sales. Can't find many people in the world that don't have some form of one.

Sports Car

Automobile Store
Automobile Factory

This could add new body, new wheels, new engine, new seats (sport cars are supposed to be light (fibre, light metals, etc), in most cases), they also often use more advanced electronic/computer systems.

Cruise Ship, Tanker (like oil tanker kind of tanker), fishing boat,

Watercraft factory
Watercraft broker

All the ships that currently can be produced are all fairly small and speedy, perhaps we could have some more heavy weight ones that use more metal than fibreglass and makes watercraft a bit less overlooked (other than power cruiser not much to set it apart from automobile, and if automobile gets sport cars, watercraft needs a bit more).

Military production

Something for a bit further down the line.
Things like weapons, ammo, tanks, submarines, fighters, aircraft carriers, military armour and clothes etc., it is a potentially massive production line and much of this can tie into existing infrastructure. (ships in watercraft, tanks in automobile, fighters in aircraft etc.), you would need something new for weapons, ammo and such though.

If you want I can write up a list of stuff for this.

Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 62
Liked the ideas :)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'll add this post to my 10 pages todo list, below the quests post.

You need to register or login to post a reply.