Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [IDEA] Land purchasing order

[IDEA] Land purchasing order

Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 89
Hi all, i would like to sugest that instead of sequencial land plots we could instead buy any plot in the city and thier price rising acordingly as is now.

This way we can better organize our companies and should be easy to implement.

Other than this being able to reorder our buildings would also be nice.
arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
i was going to suggest this but you was faster especially "Other than this being able to reorder our buildings would also be nice."
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I totally agree with this idea.
I also want to say that I really like the little tweak in the queue sidebar a lot.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Aye, allowing us a bit more ability to organize, and reorganize the buildings would be nice, especially now that we don't have subcategories any longer.
Pitikif Tikever
RJ: Pitikif
CO: Pitikif

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
Completly agreee, i just went to suggets the same upgrade for this game when i read this post. Please do it as fast as possible.
Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I too, wanted to reposition my building.
perhaps a company that can move building...

i have another idea! Though this was based from a pervious game, what if we are able to move our buildings, therefore we might aswell be able to sell it to other companies? Imagine if you are to transfer into another product orientation.. You wont be needing your 9999999m2 factory, and decide to sell it to the player who will be needing it? I am aware that the big coorporations "may" potentially benefit from here but on the other hand it benefits the seller as well. in reality, buildings can be sold to other corporations for a better use of it.

therefore, other people who are wanting to have a construction company thingy.. They may be the one to construct buildings and sell them to other people. Lol
good day! -ben (newbie)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Skipping around isn't hard, but still is a bit of work.

Instead I'll be looking at that "building teleporter" you've mentioned.
Besides, it'll make an awesome VIP only feature - an extra perk that does not affect game balance.

You need to register or login to post a reply.