Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Off-Topic Discussion » I cordially invite all of you.

I cordially invite all of you.

James Reardon
RJ: Nodraer
CO: Nodraer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I've been a player of EoS for quite sometime off and on the past two years. Needless to say that I come along after Mr. Yang had given up on the game. Not sure that he comes back to often, but I hope that he wouldn't take offense to this post. I enjoy playing and the strategy that comes with it. Though I don't interact quite a bit with to many of the players on here, I do know and recognize some of the big players and respect the way that you have helped me and a few others that came in as of late.

Since Mr. Scott Yang had published the scripts on github for public use to take and use on their own servers, I've been playing very little here on the test server and even less on the CapOL server. I have spent the past few months coding the existing script from github on my own server.

While much of the code was very useable and I was even impressed with the way a lot of it was written, I did have to put quite a bit of work into it and even re-write a few scripts that just wouldn't complete or I thought would work better if it looked differently.

I followed losteconomy for a while and was interested in how it turn out, but seems to be down or removed now for the past few weeks.

While my server still needs quite a bit of work, I feel that I am ready to cordially invite any of you and all of you that would be interested in signing u p and growing with the BetterMember server.

As I will not fill RatJoy's message boards with spam from and about my server this will be the only invite. Looking forward to seeing and playing with each of you on this new server as we continue to build it.

http://capitalism.bettermember.net

Thank you,
James P Reardon Sr.
Founder of BetterMember LLC.
James Reardon
RJ: Nodraer
CO: Nodraer

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
UPDATE ON THE BETTERMEMBER SERVER

There are 39 total players, of those players 10 has logged on in the last 24 hours. 11 had logged on in the last week. There are 42 active businesses in operation. There are 139 products in the game so far with many more to be added. Right now there are 26 different factories to build, 5 stores to choose from, and 8 Research and development buildings.
Maverick khan
RJ: Arigon
CO: Arigon

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
UPDATE

there is something wrong, i registered with my email but never got any link, not even in spam folder. broken maybe. it has been 3 days now but nope.

today i registered with another email, and again the same thing.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Don't worry about it. That version is too out of balance and is hard to play. Stick with this version for now.

You need to register or login to post a reply.