Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Glamour Always

Glamour Always

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Glamour Always. Glamour Forever. Glamour reworked, refreshed, renewed.

As Glamour Always comes out of forced bankruptcy and near death at the hands of its past CEO's, we at ENN find GLAM a strong stock market BUY. Run by the Right Honorable BB Goode of the Grim empire of companies, Glamour Forever is poised for explosive growth over the next few years. A paid down debt, newly designed product line and the opening of multiple new retail locations has the company off it's knees and back in the game. Our ENN analysts have watched the share price go from $00.02 per share to a solid, (and now inexpensive) $11.00 per share.

It should be noted that Mr. Goode was once sued by shareholders for fraud. They claimed he was running the company honestly and according to the laws of Econosia, thereby costing them billions in potential profits. Mr Goode was found guilty of those charges and awarded a forced settlement from the plaintives of $100 million by a jury of everyday citizens.

Past performance is not indicative of future performance. ENN takes responsibility for gain and no responsibility for loss on the part of investors due to any or all of the above recommendation. ENN does not own or have shorts on the above named listings that it is willing to declare publicly, on the advice of our attorneys. ENN denies any requirement for the accuracy of any content it provides as "news" due to the fact that it is listed as an "entertainment company" and therefor has the right to tell it's viewers, readers and listeners exactly what they want to hear, truth be damned.
Eddie Beahre
RJ: Eddie Beahre
CO: Max

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
*-*Edit top post*-*

***Disclaimer The author of this articles does own 486m share valued at 7.27G$ as of 08-13-2012 84:42 am server time.***
Brent Goode

+ / -

Duh...public record. What's your point? I should write an article about a company I don't have in interest in and don't care about? And I am going to accumulate until I own 66% of total shares. ;-)
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
Nah my brother was referreing to SEC rules were someone in news media cannnot creat buzz over stocks they own unless they tell their viewers and they are aware of it so they have to issue a disclaimer. Kinda how Jim Cramer does it on TV.
Brent Goode

+ / -

Please do not compare me to someone whom has become a caricature of himself. Mr. I-wasn't-wrong-I-just-didn't-tell-anyone-about-the-collapse is not one of my favorite people anymore. He was great when he was a small-time analyst and was so totally honest. Now he is just another "entertainer" who happens to work in the "financial analyst" genre.
Besides, I write for ENN, located in totally corrupt Econosia. Their motto: "No disclosure? No problem." ;-)
Brent Goode

+ / -

Glamour Always Shares Soar

In a follow up to previous reports, Glamour Always, that totally cool supplier of faux fashion to the Econosian middle class, has watched it's shares pop from a nondiscript $11.00/share to more than $23.00/share and falling. Early investors have seen a 100% plus increase in their GLAM portfolio line. Glamour Always initiated it's dividend program a few weeks ago, and has increased that dividend twice since to a whopping three cents a share! Due to ongoing management acquisitions, only a small inventory of shares remain available to the public. We will continue to follow the meteorically mundane movement of this mildly dynamic company.

You need to register or login to post a reply.