Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Forbid some request

Forbid some request

Pitikif Tikever
RJ: Pitikif
CO: Pitikif

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 21
I think that you must to forbid we can create a request smaller than wholesale value. Doing this all this request for 0.01 will be erased. I you are selling some request you can push on those fake request for a mistake and loose a lot of products by error...
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
Yes but those requests are extremely helpful for players with multiple that own several companies producing large supply chains, theres no other way to quickly transfer material even if your company has little money at the time
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 78
A possible solution to satisfy both previous posters in the thread could be to permit a Request to be flagged "Private" wich then would only show up in the request pages if viewed by the player who created them.
Nina Altsori
RJ: Nina Alstori
CO: Nina Altsori

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
In my own company structure I use 1 cent requests to simplify my transfer of large stockpiles of goods, this method shorten down the time I need to constantly transfer cash to be able to handle orders that otherwise would required me to keep billions and billions in cash at hand, it also keep me from paying as much taxes on the same items while under transit to their final line down in the manufacturing chain to where they are needed for sales or production.

I do add in a high quality to them to prevent people to sell to me by mistake and also to prevent low quality goods to poison my supply lines.

I do love the suggestion for a possible private flag to keep other players from selling to super low prices by mistake for those that do use this method for their regular produce transactions.
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
I agree with the private flag as well, that would be an awesome feature. I think 99.99% of companies are doing this just to transfer goods, not to trick other players.
Pitikif Tikever
RJ: Pitikif
CO: Pitikif

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
Nina solution is good and private flag is good too :)
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
I'm not fond of the low price B2B offers, as they are mostly a means of avoiding taxes or transferring value between companies owned by the same player. I prefer having players do such transfers at fair market value and transfer cash between accounts via the bank. Yes, there is a fee involved, but that is there for a reason and making it easy to avoid this while cluttering up the B2B request market with nonsense requests is not a great alternative. If we really want to make transfers easy and cheap to do, just remove the fee for moving money, and maybe remove the market fee as well. Then, there will be no reason to have offers cluttering up the B2B request pages with fake offers used to transfer wealth.
Nina Altsori
RJ: Nina Alstori
CO: Nina Altsori

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
One thing I miss in this game is a transport function for goods between companies under same management, I would imagine it is not to hard to add a ship to/ auto function, where one set it for a fee directly shipping goods, between companies rather than having these transactions filed as global listings of today, if the game had a lot of players one would quickly get lost in the listings, like one see in some more commonly used goods like electricity and water.

this way one would not clutter up the global listing with internal transport transcripts.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Thing is that many people are treating all of their companies as one company, rather than separate companies. I'm not sure that this is what was intended.

Feeder companies in the real world are typically paid more than at-cost rates by their controlling company, or a bit better. If not, the controlling company would have to constantly push money into the feeder company. In the absence of tax shenanigans, or terrible management, underpaying for goods from wholly owned subsidiaries just causes more problem than it's worth for raw materials.

So, in short, I would support some method of minimum valuation of goods on the public market. Nameless NPC investment firms would buy anything you tried to sell at crazy low prices. (NPC Market_Floor has bought all of your widgets at 10% below wholesale!)

Or, perhaps better, make it so that you can only sell to the best price on the open market for your goods?

Private sale flags are well and good, but that really should be a function internal to a company. Between different companies? Not so much.

You need to register or login to post a reply.