Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Feedback -- I like this game

Feedback -- I like this game

David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 35
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
Since a few people have been pointing out the negative recently, I thought I'd take a minute to say I like the game, and a bit about why.

First, it's teaching me things about economics that I never would have learned otherwise. My wife was an economics major in college, and she thinks I'm pretty business dumb, but thanks to this game, I now can understand some of what she says when she gets "like that."

Second, I am a fan of sims in general, and truly love the really deep ones. This one seems to have some good depth to it, and it's getting better all the time.

3rd, RJ has a good sense of humor and writes better than most programmers do. That creates a sense of uniqueness and charm that is missing from many other sims.

So I applaud the maker -- I propose you double your salary, take a vacation (ten minutes should do the trick), and celebrate with something nice, like a half glass of tepid water.

Then get back to making the game.

Please.

Thanks.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
RJ should celebrate by posting a donation link. Even just a paypal button or something.
Billy Vierra
RJ: Saffrian
CO: Billy Vierra

+ / -

Total Posts: 84
I say he should not skip on the celebration. A FULL glass of water, heck I will even supply the water :)
Weicong Sng
RJ: Park Min Young
CO: Psychotic Nutcase

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
This game occupies a good bulk of my time. Let's all be reminded that he's doing this alone, which is REALLY impressive.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's natural:

5 hours ago I was saying: I wanted to get out and get some snacks,
2 hours ago I said, meh, I'll just go to the supermarket in 30 minutes after fixing some minor bug,
and now it's 12:16 A.M. :-(

You need to register or login to post a reply.