Demand Met

Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
What does it take to reach 100%?

Could a small store reach 100% with the right price or does it take many large stores to reach the demand if everyone?
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
It takes many large stores to meet 100% of demand. One store sometimes, for some products, can not even reach 5% of demand with a price that is close to zero. So, price alone won't be enough to get close to 100% of demand.
Shin Lin
RJ: Shin
CO: Sheereen

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
Just look at the units demanded, if you think you could supply the same amount within a day, I believe it would reach 100%
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

Unite demanded (demand) is based off the total size of all stores?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Currently some product lines in LE are easy to reach 100% with only 1x500m2 store. One of the products I make and sell has a demand of around 100 units per day, yet a 500m2 factory can supply 800-900 per day, even with my prices way above MSRP.
Hajji Pajji

+ / -

So let's say we sold "blue jeans"

The units demanded would be the size of all the clothing stores in the world, correct?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
It should be based upon the population of all buildings in the game. RDs, factories and stores have employees, so they should all create demand for retail products. And since the work force usually runs 40-50% of total population, we should also factor in non-worker demand. So demand should be around 200-250% of the workers generated from building size. I think this goes back to our discussion about a base population we mentioned in the other thread.

Were you able to get a response from Scott on this issue?

You need to register or login to post a reply.