Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » dear investor of Galt Automotive Inc.

dear investor of Galt Automotive Inc.

Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 80
Dear investors,

welcome to the new Galt Automotive Inc. company.

In the light of the recent fines and embezzlement perpretated by the previous owner, we are facing a very hard challenge to bring the company back from the 800M debt it currently has.

In the light of the recent events, I, as the ad interim CEO, am forced to implode the business down to it's essentials. We can't anymore sustain the factories in Romania and Polland, nor the shop in the Europe and Asia market.

I'm going to liquidate all the relevant asset to reduce the running costs, keeping the America 310mq factory and the retailers trough the north and south america continents, for a total of 682mq.

Research center all over the world will be shut down as well. Only the small Detroit center for automotive innovation will be kept running; research will be outsourched as much as possible in this phase

Given the non existing cash reserves, I'm forced to run our stores with imported goods.
The five year plan is to recover money trough badge engineering of quality german models not yet available on this continent, while keeping our factory running on small projects like tyre and such.

The next step is to rebuild the production chain, from the electronic factories to the mines and foundries.

You need to register or login to post a reply.