Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Das Froot slashes its prices!

Das Froot slashes its prices!

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
You wanted it - you got it!

Das Froot is slashing all* its wholesale prices - starting NOW!
*Except fruit plantation products, which were already ridiculously low!

Supermarkets only sell 20% of what they used to - so we're cutting our prices in half!** This will let you cut your prices in half, so hopefully you can still buy 80% of what you used to!
**ish.

Bakery - old prices 13x base - new prices 8x!
Confectionery, food processing - old prices 12x base - new prices 6x!
Dairy, ice cream - old prices 8x base - new prices 4x!

This is not a gimmick! This is an adjustment to the new reality. We realise that times are hard for everyone in the food business, and we're willing to shoulder our portion of the burden.

Das Froot - feeling your pain since Tick 9816!
Mister Death

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Not a bump, I just didn't want to start another thread to let people know that I have limited internet through the weekend so I won't be queueing anything in the B2B until Sunday afternoon or maybe even later. (Also, I'm actually going to be working for three days straight, which is wrecking my EoS concentration. How dare they!) My factories will continue to run, and my products will be back on your shelves as soon as possible - starting with a triple batch on Sunday! Apologies for the inconvenience, can't be helped.
Mister Death

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Well, I can't say I'm sad to have missed the weekend's antics...although getting stuck in the mud for three hours on a back road in the boreal forest wasn't that much fun, and a little scary to be honest. Ah well, a story for the kid to tell his kids.

But now let's get back to business! After posting this, I'm going to post my triple (plus a little) batch on the B2B - enjoy!

You need to register or login to post a reply.