Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Cornflakes and Apples

Cornflakes and Apples

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 31
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Cornflakes currently are very difficult to sell compared to other products of the same wholesale value. For some experimentation I would say they sell as if they had a wholesale value of near 1. Apples on the other hand sell much more than expected.

As an example. Grapes, Oranges, Limes and Strawberries all sell 57 a tick at the price I sell them at. Apples on the other hand sell 909 a tick. Quality is the same for all goods.

Also I have seen no impact on sales from market share. I have had products where I have over 95% market share sell about the same as products i have <5% market share.
Scott (Admin)

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Thanks for the post and I'll test this in the next tick.

As for the market share affecting price thing, I have to say sorry because it's not in place yet.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Sorry, looks like I made a mistake too. The updater wasn't setting the average for any product OTHER than apples, so while the average price for apple went up and up, everything else remained the same - that's why Apples are selling so fast compared to others.

To repair the issue I've fixed the updater and tweaked the equation a little bit. Hopefully everything will be operating according to plans soon.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Just like to point out my sell rate on everything has dropped like a rock, things like cars and such I can't even sell anymore, was this big a drop intentional?

Edit: I am perfectly fine with it if it is intentional, always thought the shops were making too much money by import -> resell.

You need to register or login to post a reply.