Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Company Internals

Company Internals

M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
We have Factories, Stores, and Research...

How about a new section: Business Fundamentals

"buildings" in that section would be things like:

Employee Training
Accounting
Law and Litigation
Ethics compliance

This would allow you to improve various aspects of your company to fit the way you want it to work. If you want your company to be a shoot-from-the-hip wild-west capitalist type company, then employee training would be low, ethics would be low, but more expense would need to go into Accounting and Law.

If you want to be a mom-and-pop-shop-gone-superstore then Employee training and ethics might be high, accounting low, and law and litigation minimal.

This would allow you to implement a hole new series of "quests" based on your Company Internals. You might get a quest to dismiss a monopoly allegation, or improve company morale, or whatever.

M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Hrm, based on other things being talked about, perhaps add two more facilities to a company internals map.

Internal resource management - would allow you to move products between fully owned companies

External resource management - would allow you to move products between other companies, or partially owned companies

Higher development allows for more product to be moved at lower cost.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I like both of those ideas. I would define "wholly owned" as non-stock companies only. I still want to see a company with 90%+ ownership treated as a privately held company with its public stock pulled from the market, its loans called and it is automatically reverted to a private company again. Those remaining shares can be "bought back" form shareholders at closing market value plus 15% premium and the company is reverted to private held again.

You need to register or login to post a reply.