Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Business Trainee Program

Business Trainee Program

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I am now encouraging new players to apply for my program, this program gives you at about 1million a day, and EVERY WEEK it doubles up to 16million a day. The only catch for you is that, you should message me once every Three (3) days stating that you are actively playing the game. But when you have no report in 3 days, i will assume you have quit playing and lose the job, unless you have a good reason.

-Ben (Infinite Conquest Inc.)

ADDED REQUIREMENTS:
-You just have started, you are between 18-22 years old OR you are having a hard time earning cash(given the company graphs)
-Your networth is below 5 Billion
-You are Honest

TAKE NOTE:
I am fully capable of being there at most of the time to only 7 Trainees, i can answer questions, give recommendations and many other randoms stuffs may happen (e.g. rewards, opportunities and etc.)
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
That's awesome of you!
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Nice idea, Ben.
And what, exactly are they going to be doing for that money? What are you getting out of it? I have seen your "job offers" for these positions and they don't allow any kind of access to anything. How are you planning to work this?
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

the only purpose of this program is to be able to make the new players in econosia stay playing and be attached to the game, this is ultimately an investment for me for a lot of opportunities in the future (not limited to me), if this program actually worked and made new people instead of quitting early in the game and stay here attached in the game, everyone would benefit from it because more people, the game would be more lively and stock market might be able to be a very lively one.

The main purpose of this program is to be able to increase the number of active people here in the game. for the betterment of everyone, basing from the rules of the program to report to me every three (3) days, proving that they are actively playing the game, otherwise, lose the job. :D
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
i highly respect these kind of moves, now someone needs to do it in the test server as well !
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Well King, if it was a snake it would of bit you.

This idea has been around a while now and has been a big success in the test server.

Intact id better repost the continuation again before Jayson comes up with it, this is why many believe a "Top 5 new player" list would be useful. Since the veteran players could find the new players before they were overwhelmed and quit and/or just to ease the new player struggles.

Either way, good job Jayson
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

what Hajji Pajji said is true, the first thing i have thought of when i recently joined EoS is the hell rankings and player gaps. I was truly overwhelmed by the giants, but well, i pursued the game anyways. Thanks Hajji Pajji and dan bra :)
Mark Moeder
RJ: Uduak Mwenye
CO: Fluffy

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
Thanks Ben! I think I'll open up another one or two dummy positions in one of my companies as well.
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

Lol i thought the job vacancies were a serious one hahah :)
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

TO THE CHARITABLE PEOPLE OUT THERE (the people who will help out on this idea):

i think it is really not that advisable to be giving out instantly enormous amount of money. They will be overwhelmed and awed by it, thus, creating like a careless investing procedure, then no learning takes place. You should actually limit the money to their scale, for them to learn how to budget and not lavishly enter in all of the industries. KATE is a good example, the moment you gave her 1b as a salary, she invested on all sorts of branches without any plans at all. She has a farm, livestock, then a mine, a water factory, power plant, then she has a smelter, a beverage, and all other crazy combinations. I know this for the fact that she hired me and she actually want me to manage the wealth.

One thing that i learned from this situation is that, DON't give the new people an instantly LARGE amount of wealth for no learning takes place. it is like the son of an emperor, the emperor dies and the son at 5 year old takes the throne. What would you think will happen?

I recommend you give something that is scaled to their current net worth. like 10m net worth is lower, give them 1m, and change it in the future. This is rather a tedious and i am not forcing you charitable people out there to do this way. But this is, IMHO is a better way to give new players a chance to learn a lot in a careful way.
Mark Moeder
RJ: Uduak Mwenye
CO: Fluffy

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I understand and agree with your point and have adjusted my positions accordingly. I would like to encourage everyone who feels they are eligible to apply to all of my intern positions.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I would go further and say that you shouldn't GIVE them anything. If they don't have a job to do, however small, they shouldn't get anything. Just giving money to a newbie doesn't help anyone, really. Make them do something for it.
Jayson Drake Tan

+ / -

yup, i have been making them do something actually, i am really in touched with them here. I am actually making them find out how to receive the double the raise awards faster. For example, their sales increased by 100% in one day, OR they have invited their friends to join play the game. I give proper incentives lol. :) Brent Goode has a great point.
chris young
RJ: CEO 123
CO: Chris Young

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
Are there any more openings?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I do recommend working with Ben. I've been working with him for the last 6-8 weeks. He has been there to help answer questions and give tips to help me grow. A good program like this is good to help encourage new people to stick around and keep playing this game. For me, it isn't as much about how high in the ranks I go, but keeping my company growing steadily day by day. Ben(and Don Draper) have helped me achieve this goal. I probably would have quit some time ago if they hadn't been there to offer their assistance while I've been learning.

Thanks Ben and Don

You need to register or login to post a reply.