Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » B2B-Export arbitrage counter-measures

B2B-Export arbitrage counter-measures

Johnny Random
RJ: Edward Diego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Currently, some players price their b2b transactions below what they could get from the import/export interface - either because they don't know about it, because they don't take quality into account, simple typos, etc. This means it's possible for someone that watches the b2b interface to buy them and export them immediately, making some easy risk-free money in the process, as well as taking the goods out of the economy.

So, unless that's actually intended behaviour, you could either
1: just show the export price (adjusted for quality) in the warehouse - although that would still allow for typos
2: make that price the default minimum price
3: unify the import/export with the b2b interface; maybe implement buy orders as well as the current sell orders
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 36
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I made a small change to send all those under-priced goods directly to the importers.
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
This change resulted in a major strike in the Valley Co. transportation system. When the transporters at Prospectors was told to transport to Jewelry, they instead decided that it was a bad idea, and went and exported it (I only tested it with a diamond, so no loss)

Option to disable it would be nice :)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Ha, that's awesome, less work for me to do in the "mark as unsuspicious" department

You need to register or login to post a reply.