Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » B2B "sell all"

B2B "sell all"

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 12
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
I'm a wholesaler foremost, so I spend a lot of time putting things for sale on the B2B. The following three things happen to me a lot:

1. I want to sell all items on a given line. With my big clumsy fingers I transpose two numbers, and wind up selling all but 63 of the items.
2. I want to sell all items on a given line. With my big clumsy fingers I transpose two numbers, and get the "You don't have this many items to sell" message.
3. I want to sell all items on a given line. Miracle of miracles, I type in the exact number, but a tick goes by and I get the "You don't have this many items to sell" message anyway.

All three of these scenarios could be a thing of the past if a number larger than the actual count were treated as "I want to sell the whole batch". Then I could just type "99999999" and know that they'll all go to the B2B, rather than having to try to type "403229" or whatever. (If I want to buy a whole batch, I can just click a button. I call it the "yoink" button!)
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
It would also be nice if we could sell more items in one bundle. The utilities markets get swamped with over a page of resources from a single player. These two changes would make selling on the B2B a bit more convenient.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
i have that problem
i call it the yoink or the grab button also
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
the action column could also a have a sell at 2x production cost or something, to quick sell large batches of different products
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
fixed, maybe.

You need to register or login to post a reply.