Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » After a failed SELL switches to default of BUY.

After a failed SELL switches to default of BUY.

Nin Sandhu
RJ: Raskilinov
CO: Raskilinov

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
FAO: Scott and Admins.

Cross posting after original post in the Stock Market discussion section.
http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/trying-to-sell-but-swit ches-to-default-of-buy-after-error-ms/

Key Points:
Can I strongly ask/suggest that if a player enacts the SELL function, of which it does not go through, can you prevent the dialogue box from reverting to a default BUY option. That is if I have requested to SELL, I would expect (in light of Error messages) the option highlighted on screen to still be SELL.

May I also suggest that instead of labelling it as an "Error", that the label "Alert" would be more appropriate. The label of "Error" for me has more connotations to a website/server error, as opposed to citizens labelling shares as Stinky. I'm just thinking along the lines of other players that may fall foul of this experience.

Final thoughts:
Is there scope to include an option to dump the shares - of which a dump would be at $0 p/share plus administration costs, i.e. the player pays to rid themselves of a particular stock.

Regards
Raskilinov

You need to register or login to post a reply.