Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Add a "Buy $x worth of [product]" option in B2B?

Add a "Buy $x worth of [product]" option in B2B?

Kai Bonafico
RJ: Kai Bonafico
CO: Stark

Post Rating: 11
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Right now, buying a product in the B2B market is handled by typing in the quantity of the product you want to buy. A lot of times, however, instead of a particular number of units, I'd like to buy (let's say) $500k worth of a product. I can do the math easily in my head as to how many units I need to buy to get $500k worth if the unit price is round or close to it -- but it's a pain when, say, a product is listed for $8.34/unit. In those cases, I have to either do a rough estimate or take out the calculator. Is there a way to change the B2B interface a bit to give the option of buying $x worth of product, in addition to having the option of buying y units of product that we currently have? Is this something that would be useful, or am I in a math-impaired minority and everyone else can just do these calculations in their head?
Ay Vee
RJ: Ay Vee

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 33
To be honest, I usually have the windows calculator open when I'm working on my companies. I never thought it was a big deal, but your idea is a good one.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Excellent idea. To save space on the screen, a "price/quantity" radio button would be preferable to a second input field IMHO.

You need to register or login to post a reply.