Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » A stack of random suggestions

A stack of random suggestions

Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
since I am too stupid to figure out how to search the forum... everything goes here. apologies for anything raised previously.

Would help me to have:

1) B2B-Export buttons on warehouse items, or some other quick-&-easy means to export your stuff

2) search button on B2B-exports and imports (same as on b2b market page)

3) regularly scheduled delivery of finished products - if the factory produces 5,000 oranges an hour, the fact that I ordered 15 million of them doesn't mean that they should hold on to all the finished ones for months on end. delivery of all finished produce to my warehouse every 15 minutes or every hour or so would be nice.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
If your factory is only producing 5,000 oranges an hour, you need a bigger factory!

1) would be awesome!
2) has been asked for multiple times in various different flavours. Don't expect it any time soon.
3) is something we all have to live with. If you need products in 6 hours, do a 6-hour run (or buy them on the B2B). I'm at a point where I'm running nearly all my factories on 24-hour runs or more, but it took me a long time to build up to that point. Queueing will make this easier for you. Beyond that, console yourself in the fact that every producer of everything faces the same hurdle.

BTW, if you're interested in what's coming down the pipes, check out Scott's to-do list in the Club Rats Den.

You need to register or login to post a reply.