Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » A single place for all revealed formulas.

A single place for all revealed formulas.

Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next
Eddie Beahre
RJ: Eddie Beahre
CO: Max

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 12
Whats the formula for exports adjusted quality price? Is it 2% raise per quality point after a certain number if so what is that number and how is it assign. I know i saw the formula somewhere but I dont remember.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
That one just got canceled for import/export when I noticed so many people having 100+ quality.

So now quality is a store-only benefit.
John Smith
RJ: Lastverb
CO: Lastverb

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Is advertising power decaying faster now or shops generate less on their own than in listed formulas?
Using formula: stable_power = 100/3 * size^2, size 500 store would have 8.3M stable power (53% bonus), however when i bought power up to 50% it was still decaying fast (0.03% rounded per tick).
Shin Lin
RJ: Shin
CO: Sheereen

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
How do you calculate for the experience generated per day of fame level?
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
It seems to increase as your controlled companies fame experience increases however I never tried to find out the exact relation between company experience increase and personal experience increase.
Shin Lin
RJ: Shin
CO: Sheereen

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
I was thinking that for each company fame level, it generates more or less 1000 experience to the personal fame...probably like that
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
What is the formula for factory size in m squared that equals number of units produced per x unit of time (one hour ? ; 24 hours ?: 7 days ?)

thanks to the more experienced players who might know this formula, or at least can direct me to where it can be found
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
It's different for every product. For instance, a 20,000 m2 ice cream factory can produce 616,218 units of caramel ice cream in an hour, or 1,040,643 units of cherry sorbet in an hour. Also, the amount produced per hour goes up the more time you set to produce.

And, my friend, I'm starting to wonder if all the old-time experienced players have left; and if you and I are what passes for experienced around here, now.
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

thanks for the reply, "Tiny." How do you know a 20,000m2 ice cream factory produces 616,218 units caramel ice cream an hour, or 1,040,643 units cherry sorbet an hour?

There must have been some sort of "general formula" you've perhaps tweaked using specific examples, such as the two you listed above?

if no one knows of such a general formula, that's fine. I was just hoping.

and yeah, I think since I started playing late last fall, several of the old experienced players have stopped playing. too bad
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I have a size 20,000 m2 ice cream factory; I put in caramel ice cream for 1 hour, and that's what it said it would produce. Same with the sorbet. :)
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
The amount per hour could be derived from this one formale present on page 2 of this thread if it is still valid:
#############
Production Time is given by the following. All times are given and calculated in seconds.

T0 = Base Time in seconds as listed in the 'Pedia.
V = Item's Wholesale value in cents, as listed in the 'Pedia.
Q = Size of the production run
M = Economy of Scale Multiplier = 0.5 + 0.5 * (1 + Q * V^0.5 / 10000)^-0.25 )
F = Factory Size in m^2

Then:
Run Time = 10*T0*Q*M/F

(I only bother to post this because of the constant multiple, 10. I'm not sure if this varies across industries... I'm guessing it's the same, since a newly-built factory has size 10, so that the base time gives the amount of time it takes for a new factory to build the given object.)
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

thanks for both replies -- this next month, I'll try plugging in the "perfect production time" as given by the "Pedia vs the size of my factories. I'll let you know how well the formula turns out vs what my factories actually produce.

the obvious reason I would want to know such info is to calculate the minimum production run and sales price of various goods to make a profit on any given unit -- division, if you will

so far, i've just been kind of winging it

i want to try to run a more realistic simulation of a profitable entity

again, thanks for the posts
Robert Foellmer
RJ: Robert26
CO: Robert

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Has anyone found out yet how the unit costs in the production tab are calculated?

I don't mean the unit_costs explained earlier in this thread (that is actually just a multiplier), but the real costs shown.

It must be something like = (material + XXX)* unit_cost multiplier, according to what I figured out through some calculations. Also the notes shown when hovering the cursor on the costs "explain" that it includes salaries and maintenance with certain percentages I have no clue how they are calculated. The only thing I did find out was this additional costs increase with higher plant sizes while the percentages shown decrease...

Thanks for your help in advance!
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Another formula that's useful:

Q Price

((Q/50)+1)* BP

This works out as follows:

Step 1: Q - the quality of the product you make or are wanting to buy on the B2B market. Divide that by 50

Step 2: Add one to the number calculated in step 1.

Step 3: Multiply the results of step 1 and step 2 by the warehouse price found in the EoSpedia for that product(BP= warehouse price).

For Example: If B2B quality is 45. Divided by 50= 0.9
0.9+1= 1.9
If the warehouse price is 5, then 5 times 1.9= 9.50
The Q price would be 9.50 for Q45 in this example.

Note: The Q price is a middle-of-the-road price that is fair for both the seller and the buyer.

Note #2: you could also just add 2% of the base price per quality level to the base price to get the same result.
Algen Galvin
RJ: Ebenezer Goldenheart
CO: Algen Galvin

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
I see from looking at the source that the $store_prod_eq has changed.

Instead of: (0.3 * $price_avg + 2 * $price_base)

It now uses: (min(1,$demand_met) * 0.5 * min($price_avg,50*$price_base) + (2 - min(1,max(0.15,$demand_met))) * $price_base)

If everyone is selling at twice the wholesale price and the demand met is at least 15%, then that simplifies to 2 * $price_base. Lower demand met gets a slight penalty; higher demand met makes price gouging profitable, but only up to 50*$price_base (and even then, the demand formula limits the effectiveness of this).
Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.