Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » A good company going to waste...

A good company going to waste...

Erika Kiessner
RJ: yhnujm

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Fellcorp seems to be a perfectly good company, but their stock has tanked because the owner hasn't logged in for days. Do the shareholders have any recourse?

The owner has the vast majority of shares so they can't simply be bought out.
Al White
RJ: Reeboy
CO: Mister Blonde

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
I've noticed the number of players drop within the past week, so I am sure this is a problem with a few more companies, as well. Maybe Scott can create a mechanism whereby if a company owner doesn't log on for a week (2 weeks?), then the next largest active shareholder becomes pro-tem president?

I think an option should be created for public companies, as well, that would serve the same function if someone knew they could not manage their company for some time.
Norbert Lehmann
RJ: bert
CO: Bert

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
to pick this up again.

i whould also like to get back into one of my companies,i still have the majority of the shares but all the buildings and research is gone(i did'nt log in for a couple months ) and i cant even access it to rebuild or sell the remaining stock.So its basicaly useless.
Henry King
RJ: Business Tycoon
CO: BusinessTycoon

+ / -

Total Posts: 83
You probably got cash for the value of the company, as companies that are inactive appear to get liquidated and cash issued to replace the shares for the net book value of the company when the majority owner is inactive for a few weeks.

You need to register or login to post a reply.