Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » A "Squash Warehouse" button

A "Squash Warehouse" button

Mark Bullard Jr.
RJ: Markus Bojangles

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 13
For us giant retail outlets, a one click to crush the warehouse down and combine every product together would be nifty.
Andrew Turner
RJ: Thomas Lazygun

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 44
I wouldn't use it. It would mix my Q35 water with my Q0 water. And mix my 100,000 Q16 coconuts with my 65 Q15 coconuts, losing me a quality level. But if there were a way to get around those problems, it would be a neat idea.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I was thinking about "force squash" everything except anything with base value < 5 or quality > 900 (water, electricity, special items)

The only practical problem we'd have is... This is an attempt to simplify all the interfaces, but by having 2 different qualities of water you'd still have to do a selection to choose the Q of water you'd need to use.

If the above problem can be solved then I'd implement the force squash functionality.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

I'm thinking about "converting" the water into 2 different products:

Water <-- Used for mining, agriculture, etc.
Filtered Water <-- Used for food and beverage
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
ouch. that will really hurt if filtered water suddenly stops benefiting agriculture.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Since there really isn't a cap on quality, I suppose I can relax the requirements a bit by making unfiltered water have 0% overall contribution.

Edit: Just saw that's what I did with the electricity in mines. So that's what I'll do with water in the farms.

You need to register or login to post a reply.