Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » .

David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Not a fan of this idea.

* I would really rather not lose the B2B interface as it is (so I can list the same product at 5 different price levels, and this way if someone goes on a massive shopping spree I make loads of extra cash and if they don't I can always re-price later)

* Getting rid of the stores as they exist now would mean that a) anything not actively placed in the b2b doesn't get sold ever, and b) you can't really sells to the robos at absurd profits, since they get wholesale prices even when buying retail.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
So maybe let people to buy from both b2b and store? That'll still aloow Marshall to list the same product at 5 different price levels.

So if you list it in your store, it is also available for people to buy b2b.

If you list it b2b, then it is only available to b2b.
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
my guess is that this is the wrong side of the problem

like, if you tie the import market to the 24h world average retail price for a goods, you'll have the same effect without messing with the robocitizens money creation model (retail exists, as export, to generate money out of nothing for players to grow)

so, two suggestion with the same effect and none of the impact:

* tie import market to the world average selling price, + taxes (allow for the noob protection mechanism on fruits)

* raise export prices for goods that are undersold on the retail market (that is, if the market saturation is at 70%, raise the export prices by 30%); tie base export price to the half/a quarter of the import price to avoid goods flipping for highly demanded stuff (saturation 0%, export price doubled)

You need to register or login to post a reply.